While wifi is provided – All bedrooms also have an internet access connection point.
- Data is high speed Wi-Fi or by Data cable connection point in each room at the village
- Several devices can be connected at the same time.
- Internet Hotspot is also provided at the Lap Pool for your convenience.
Leisure pools – located at either end of the complex, offering a peaceful and private area for relaxing BBQs and to enjoy the famous Sunshine Coast climate.
- Love swimming – Conveniently located In the centre of the complex is our 5 lane 25 metre lap pool – perfect for summer fitness
- Easy to use electric BBQ and outdoor dining areas at each of the 3 pools –
- All weather, flood lit, tennis court and basketball practice hoop –racquets and basketballs available free of charge from the office – or bring your own.
- Vending machine is located next to the lap pool and offer a variety of drinks and snacks – perfect for an all-night study fest
On-site Management, Reception and Security
Steve and Janelle Dunn are have several years’ experience in managing accommodation complexes, and as parents of University students, totally understand your need for a peaceful and secure home away from home. As owner operators Steve and Janelle live onsite next door to the office and provide emergency after-hours assistance should you require it.
Janelle is assisted by Julia in reception and bookings while Steve manages unit maintenance, utilities, recreation and garden facilities.
We also engage a commercial security company for extra patrols each and every night – this service also offers an after-hours lockout and security service. A Village ID Card is compulsory and required to authenticate your residency to the afterhours security staff. Your card must be presented to Security Staff if requested or should you require afterhours lockout assistance. You can supply a head and shoulders photo or a photo will be taken at the Village. Each Card costs $25.00 and is valid for 1 year.